Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I started this blog to start recording my life adventures and share my journey with the world. I am 28 years old and live in Kansas City. Last year I graduated with my Masters in Public Administration and landed my dream job with a Federal Government Agency. I currently work for the government as a Management & Program Analyst which I love! So one might ask what is this? As a Management & Program Analyst I run the parking program for our Regional office, oversee contracts, ensure that my department is in compliance with ISO standards and assist with answering FOIA's. That stands for Freedom of Information Act. Sorry we love acronymns in the government. When I'm not working I enjoy cooking, watching movies, traveling, shopping, running my event planning business and enjoying life! I will try to post daily about whats going on in my life so
stay tuned it's going to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment